Monday, December 10, 2012

End Of Line

© Neil Schierstedt All Rights Reserved 

Many years ago when film ruled the world, I tried my hand with lightpainting in photography using film. The problem was it was a hit or miss process that gave unpredictable results. I shelved the Idea until I tried it again in the digital age. There is a great course on lightpainting through Kelby Training. Dave Black is the instructor and has 2 courses with Kelby training with one more coming down the line. LED lights make the process a whole lot simpler on the lighting end and digital cameras give you that instant feedback. LED lights are downright cheaper than the lighting rigs needed for film. You can even do it with some point & shoot digital cameras as well. I'm having some fun indoors doing lightpainting shoots....Try it, it beats instagrams!

No comments: